THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chapter 6: Hello

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS COMING?" I screamed into the little cellphone that I owned.

"I just didn't think about it." said Rafe, the wolf that prepared the house for us. "It won't happen again."

"You better hope to Satan it doesn't." I threatened him. The stupidity of some people! I went back to the door of the closet that Valdor was sleeping in right now, and stared at it. After the incident happened that day, I put up some thick curtains in the bedroom that I slept in to keep the sunlight out even more, so the darkness in there was more to his liking. He was sick for 3 days afterward, which had delayed our progress. I hoped that Rafe was getting a serious ass-kicking from Abhar right now.

I snapped out of my vicious thoughts, and put on some clothes. I was to meet with Abhar about how we needed to handle this vampire situation. I walked into the kitchen and wrote Valdor out a note telling him where I was and if he needed me to call him. I grabbed my keys off of the living room table, and walked out of the house.

The scenery flew by me as I started thinking about what had happened the other day. What if he had really died there? What if he didn't wake up after I shoved him in that closet? After the door was closed, I completley broke down. Sobbing about the vampire. For god's sake he was a vampire, he shouldn't be here, he was a damned creature. Forsaken by god, he shouldn't be cried over, and yet there was this sinking feeling that I got every time we killed a vampire. That's one less, I would think. One less keeping us together.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned on the raido to where it blared. I turned it down so I could concentrate on where I was going. I had never been at the packs resting place. So I didn't know what to expect.

I turned down a dirt road that seemingly led to nowhere, but the farther I went down the road, the more it seemed like it was a driveway. The thick trees on either side thinned out a little and turned into one row of trees to either side of me. Then the house came into view. No, it wasn't a house, it was a mansion. It was four stories tall, with pillars in the front of the house. It had gothic archeticture written all over it. It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen.

I pulled up beside some really expensive looking cars, and got out. I walked up to the porch and looked back at my old rusted truck among the perfect cars and trucks there. I felt bad for the poor old thing, it was being shown up. I turned back around and knocked on the front door.

Almost immediatly, it opened.

0 comments: